AVOCA / URANIUM / FELTRIA – 1891
She was as the AVOCA for the British India Associated Steamers Line, charted to Spanish Cia. Transatlantic in 1896 and renamed SAN FERNANDO and was used on the Central America service to Cuba, mainly with troops. Returned to British India and sold to East Asiatic Co., Copenhagen and renamed ATLANTA. Later sold to North West Transport Lines and renamed the URANIUM. Sold to Cunard in 1916 and renamed the FELTRIA. Sunk in 1917.